||Scientists with the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) will introduce the new NIOSH Total Worker Health initiative and share research findings from the National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory/NIOSH regarding newly developed antimicrobial-treated protective facemasks. |
After attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Provide at least three examples of worksite health and wellbeing programs that integrate worker protection and workplace health promotion interventions.
- Obtain 5 evidence-based resources and tools for implementing total worker health programs in the workplace.
- Recall two demographic trends shaping the future American workforce.
- Understand the currently-available research data evaluating antimicrobial-treated respiratory protective equipment.
- Understand the limitations of decontamination techniques for single use respiratory protective equipment.