Members: click here to access Publications
OSAP Members have access to a variety of content-rich publications and resources. OSAP members can utilize this curated content with proper attribution. For a copy of the Reprint Request Form, click HERE.
These publications are:
InfoBites are delivered to your email every Monday morning. They highlight late-breaking news to help you stay current and to be able to provide the latest information to your patients, students and others.
INFECTION CONTROL IN PRACTICE (ICIP) Team Huddle™
Infection Control in Practice Team Huddle™ is an interactive guide for infection control staff meetings. The bi-monthly publication features real-life scenarios with checklists on how to prevent negative outcomes. The guides have been developed for team discussion and activities. They are easy to follow and take the entire team through practical applications of infection control while reinforcing the learning with summaries and key takeaways. The guides include the following interactive content.
1. Lead Article with Learning Objectives and Discussion Guide
2. The Incident including: Scenario, Checklist, Potential Consequences, Prevention and Recommendations
3. "What's wrong with this picture"
4. Optional CE Credit available
5. NEW! OSAP Planning Guides to help you manage your infection control and safety program goals! (NOTE:
you must be logged as an OSAP member to access these new resources.
- 7-Week Planning Guide to Take Ownership of the ICC Role: Establishing the Role of the ICC (this is for dental care settings that do not currently have a designated infection control coordinator)
- 12-Month Planning Guide to Establish a High-Quality Infection Control and Safety Program
Download a Sample of ICIP
OSAP is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at ADA.org/goto/cerp.
CE Disclaimer: Authors of CE activities are required to present a balanced view of therapeutic options, generic names are used whenever possible and no products or commercial services are marketed or promoted. Authors of CE activities are required to disclose any financial, commercial, or promotional interest in a product or company that may influence their articles or presentations.
Contact Information: Please email the OSAP central office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-410-571-0003 if you wish to be in contact with the course author with any questions or for clarification of course concepts or for technical assistance in completing the self-study publication.