Make a gift to OSAP and support dental patient safety across the globe
Throughout 2014, OSAP has celebrated 30 years of being dentistry's brain trust on infection control and safety.
OSAP's recent achievements include:
- Opening an office in Atlanta, GA to foster its alliance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Partnering with CDC and the American Dental Association (ADA) on an Ebola webinar to inform and prepare the dental community for this emerging disease (see OSAP's Ebola page to access the webinar and for additional resources)
- Launching the Safest Dental Visit campaign, an infection control educational program built around patient safety and a safe practice environment
- Introducing new resources including toolkits on Ebola, MERS-CoV, Enterovirus D68 and more (log-in to the OSAP's members' only section to obtain access and to download)
- Partnering with CDC's National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) on a national survey of dental practices
- Hosting 2 world-class educational events:
- Infection Control "Boot Camp" (foundation level)
- Emerging Leaders "Symposium" to address new issues, diseases and tools
- And much more! Click HERE for the organization's Annual Report
Our advocacy is as important today as it was 30 years ago.
Please help OSAP conclude a successful campaign by contributing now. Your donation will help support the development of next generation educational resources for the dental community.
Consider making a recurring donation – it’s the easiest way to give and ensures that OSAP receives ongoing support. Your credit or debit card will automatically be billed each month for whatever monthly dollar amount you chose (minimum of $10). Click here to become a monthly sustainer.