OVERVIEW | COMMUNITY NEWS
Stay informed on the latest OSAP community news and grow your relationships. This section is devoted to fostering connections by giving you insider information about OSAP members and the greater dental safety community.
COMMUNITY NEWS: SPRING 2015
- John O'Keefe, BDentSc, MDentSc, MBA, OSAP's Chairman of the Board of Directors, talks to a dentist from Kathmandu, Nepal about the earthquake crisis there. Click HERE for the video on this breaking news story.
- Sheree Duff, RDH, MSA, an OSAP member since 2013, was appointed Dean of Dental Science Programs at the Wayne County Community College District in Detroit, MI.
- Leslie Grant, DDS, MSPA, an OSAP member since 2008, was selected by The Daily Record, Maryland's trusted source for business and legal news, as one of the State's Top 100 Women. Dr. Grant serves on the OSAP Board of Directors and was its Chairman in 2012-2013.
- Ana Lopez-Fuentes, DMD, MPH, an OSAP member since 1985, has been appointed Dean of the University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Lopez also serves on the 2015 OSAP Program Committee for the OSAP Annual Symposium.
- Stephen Witkus will be assuming the position of Practice Manager for the Division of Dentistry at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- OSAP has a position open for an educational services consultant. Click HERE for more information.
Back to Top