TOPIC BY DAY
Thursday, June 9
- Educators' Preconference: Patient Safety Curriculum for Dental Educators
- Consultants' Preconference:C-Cubed - Corporate Consultants Collaboration
- OSAP Membership Meeting: ALL OSAP members are invited to participate in this meeting to hear about the organization's plans, vote on new Board members and contribute to the future of OSAP
- Opening Reception, Exhibits and "Speed Networking"
Friday, June 10
- New Attendees Orientation
- Evidence-based or Based on Evidence?
- Headlines to Frontlines - Recent Infection Control Investigations
- State of the Science: Diseases, vaccines, antibiotic resistance and more
- State of the Technology: Devices, chemicals and materials that impact dental safety
- State of the Environment: What does green mean to dentistry and infection prevention & control?
- State of the Regulations: Key national and international regulations and guidance impacting dentistry
- Quality Improvement & Patient Safety - Why We Do What We Do: Prestigious Zapp Lecture
- Awesome Auction - 15th Year in a Row
Saturday, June 11
- Psychology of Infection Prevention: What does it take to motivate compliance?
- How to Develop a Compliance Calendar
- I See The Light! Laser Safety
- First Do No Harm: Expanding access to care SAFELY
- Community Water Fluoridation: Health effects and current issues
- Hands-on Tools for a Successful Dental Outreach Program
- Hazardous Waste Vs. Hazardous Materials (part 1-2 for DOT certificate)
- Identifying Infection Control Conundrums
- Health Screenings in Dental Offices - Why and how
- Townhall Meeting to Bridge the Gap and address the Conundrums
- Closing Reception
- Texas Two-step Tour and Dinearound
Sunday, June 12
- Trainers' Tips
- Symposium Committee Wrap-up