Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In
Sign In

Breaking News
Regulatory Processes Archived Through 2012
FAQ - Regulatory Processes - Archived Through 2012



Should needlestick injuries be reported to the dental workers' compensation carrier? 

As a rule, injuries that require medical evaluation, care, and/or treatment to workers must be reported to workers' compensation carriers. However, workers' compensation programs can vary from state to state. Contact your state office of employment or worker's compensation for details of how these injuries should be handled.





OSAP Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Please notify our webmaster of any problems with this website.
OSAP thanks its Super Sponsors for their support in 2018. Sponsorship does not imply endorsement by OSAP of a company's products or services.